Classification of printing methods based on the relative position of the graphic and non-graphic areas on the plate
(1) Letterpress printing, the graphic part of the printing plate is convex, which is obviously higher than the blank part. The printing principle is similar to the seal. The early woodblock printing, movable type printing and later typeface printing are all letterpress printing.
(2) Gravure printing, the graphic part of the printing plate is lower than the blank part, and is often used for printing of securities such as banknotes and stamps.
(3) In lithographic printing, the graphic part and the blank part of the printing plate are almost in the same plane, and the printing is performed by the principle that the oil and water are incompatible.
(4) stencil printing, 【 Film Lamination Machine 】the graphic part of the printing plate is a hole, the ink is transferred to the surface of the substrate through the hole, and the common stencil printing has a hollow version and a screen version.
Sorting printing methods according to the paper feeding method of the printing press
Flat paper printing: also known as sheetfed printing. It is printed on flat paper.
Web printing: also known as rotary printing. It is a method of printing on a web.
Sort printing methods based on whether the plate is in contact with the substrate
Direct printing:【 Lamination Machine Manufacturer 】The ink on the plate is printed directly in contact with the substrate. Such as letterpress printing, gravure printing, screen printing.
Indirect printing: A printing method in which the printing plate ink is transferred onto a substrate by a blanket.
The laminating machine can be divided into two types: instant coating laminating machine and pre-coating laminating machine. It is a special equipment for paper and film. The coating laminating machine includes gluing, drying and hot pressing. The three parts, which have wide application range and stable and reliable processing performance, are widely used in China. Pre-coated laminating machine, without glue and dry parts, small size, low cost, flexible operation, not only suitable for laminating processing of large-volume printed materials, but also suitable for coating of small batches and scattered printed materials such as automated desktop 【 Film Lamination Machine 】 office systems. Processing is very promising.
Mechanical function of laminating machine
1. It has a non-stop paper-feeding device to ensure continuous production;
2. the use of large diameter press roller, effectively improve the production speed, to ensure that the composite products are flat and bright;
3. The powder removing mechanism combined with sweeping powder and powder compaction is used to ensure the powder removing effect. (configure the powder removing device);
4. The advanced drying drying tunnel structure ensures that the glue on the film can be dried quickly;
5. The adjustable rotary disc cutter can ensure the slitting of the paper;
6. The motor adopts frequency conversion control, which is safe and reliable.
1. Use the film as the cover to protect the paper. After the film is coated, the service life of the cover (or the surface of the printed product) can be extended, especially for the students' textbooks, so the usage is getting larger and larger;
2. The print marks are not easily damaged. After coating with a film, it can add color effect and protection to the color printed graphic without wearing it, which is beneficial to the publishers on the surface of the cover or printed product according to their needs. Various art designs have also contributed to the increase in usage;
3, that is, the production of coating film is large, the cost of film coating in the film is low, easy to get on, and profitable, the enterprise can benefit.
First, the machine does not start: the input wire is not connected, the power cable is reversed, and the voltage is not enough;Second, the temperature measurement 【Hand Lamination Machine 】is not accurate: thermocouple, temperature controller. Whether the installation is incorrect and damaged;Third, the working vacuum does not come: the gas path is not connected, the hand valve or the solenoid valve is not closed, the vacuum pump motor belt is loose, and the vacuum gauge is damaged;Fourth, the main power switch trip: heating box top input wire leakage, distribution box leakage, external wires on the equipment, motor leakage, etc.;The film is not in place: the vacuum is not enough, the gas is leaking, the temperature is not enough, the film is too thin, the workpiece is pasted by other materials, the concave depth of the workpiece exceeds the film pull-up, the suction time is too short, the film is not pulled up, the workpiece distance too close.
Sixth, the surface of the workpiece is folded and not smooth or the corners are not covered: the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece is not well polished, the glue is sprayed too much, and the mold under the workpiece is too low.【 Film Lamination Machine 】When the suction is not applied, the film pulls down: whether the solenoid valve or the hand valve is open;Seven, play the phenomenon: the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, no heating;Eight, the situation of sticking to the board is not good.
First, instant coating
The operation of this type of equipment includes three parts: sizing, drying and hot pressing. The operation is higher. The advantage is that the quality of the finished product is reliable. It has a fatal disadvantage that the oily rubber will produce gas that affects human health, so this technology is Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have been completely banned, water-based glue is more environmentally friendly than oil, and the cost of oil is relatively high.
1. Scope of application:
It is suitable for color film, packaging paper, soft sheet, soft rubber sheet and other laminating film (over film), making it bright, colorful and waterproof;
2. Detailed description:
1. The base and the wall are made of cast iron, which will never be deformed, 【 Fully Automatic Lamination Machine 】ensuring that the accuracy will not be affected during the use process and repair and replacement of parts;
2. The rubber roller and the rubber-limited roller are made by precision, and the concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure uniform coating and save glue dosage;
3. hot composite steel roller precision mirror treatment, the film finished product is excellent;
4. electronic automatic thermostat;
5. hydraulic system unique design, precise and stable;
6. Adding a roll paper feeding device, which can be applied to the composite of roll materials;
7. Water-based and oil-based dual-purpose machines can be customized according to user requirements.
The machine film is formed once, the glue used has been coated with glue, the glue is melted by heating when the film is coated, and the film is bonded to the printed matter by pressure. The filming device is cheap, easy to operate, and is operated.【 Film Lamination Machine 】The generation of no harmful gases is a trend in the development of film. In today's society where environmental protection is increasingly concerned, it is believed that this technology will one day replace the pre-coated film and become the main film-coating technology in the domestic printing industry. The technology is not very mature in China, and there are still some problems to be solved, such as: single-sided film curling (has a single-sided anti-curl machine, but the price is higher), and the printing with silicone oil is difficult to cover. Widely used in short-run printing, digital fast printing industry.
1. Always check whether there is glue or grease on the rubber roller. Do not let the protective film directly stick to the rubber roller. Clean the glue, grease or dust on the rubber roller in time, especially some glues that are easy to cure. The surface of the rubber roller is clean and bright;
2. After each use of the machine, be sure to clean the machine immediately to avoid affecting the quality of the film during the next use. Wipe with glue thinner (alcohol or xylene) and rub the rollers with a soft towel. Blade) Touch and scrape the surface of the rubber roller, otherwise the flatness of the rubber roller will be destroyed or completely destroyed until it can not be used;
3. If the rubber roller 【 Hand Lamination Machine 】 needs to stop rotating for a long time, the heating of the heating pipe must be stopped first, so as to avoid the excessive temperature burning the rubber roller and affecting the temperature balance of the rubber roller surface, directly affecting the film coating effect;
4. Please stop heating after use, wait for the temperature to drop below 80 °C, then stop the rotation of the rubber roller and raise the rubber roller, and finally turn off the power; if there is automatic shutdown function, please select this function and then turn off the power;
5. It is necessary to ensure the cleanness of the laminating equipment for a long time, especially the cleaning of the rubber roller and the platform and the balance roller; every shift is checked once a day;
6. When filming, ensure that there is no sliding between the inner tube of the film 【 Sheet Lamination Machine 】 and the fixed card to avoid affecting the quality of the film due to uneven tension;
7. When operating the touch screen, please tap lightly, do not use too much or too much force, and do not touch the screen surface with hard objects;
8. Regularly add lubricating oil to each transmission part and sliding surface of the machine to ensure that the machine is in a good lubrication state. Especially the large bearing of the laminating roller is easy to volatilize due to the high pressure and high temperature. Add high-temperature lubricating oil in time (preferably add high-temperature lubricating oil every 50 hours in heating operation) to make it work normally under high temperature and high pressure. The lubricating oil should be regularly added at the rotating shaft to ensure reliable rotation;
9. When the laminating machine is used every day, lubricate the drive chain with a small amount of oil every month, and clean the chain once every six months. Every year, a thorough inspection of the machine is carried out, and problems are found to be solved in time.
1. The power switch box must be a power switch box with a ground wire to ensure safe use of electricity;
2, the film coating workshop is best clean room to ensure the film coating effect;
3. The dust on the equipment and the rubber roller must be completely removed before the film is coated;
4. When the laminating machine is running, it is forbidden to put your fingers into the two rollers to avoid getting the hands; the temperature of the press roller of the machine is high, don't touch it with your hands to prevent burns;
5. Do not disassemble the door panel of the chassis while the machine is running, so as to avoid electric shock or injury to the gear;
6. When performing maintenance or maintenance inspection, it must be ensured that the main power supply is cut off and no maintenance or repair is required.【 Water Based Lamination Machine 】The electrical system of the machine should be well insulated to prevent moisture. When using the machine, the power should be cut off to prevent accidents.
7. Disassemble the heating pipe during maintenance or repair, please handle it with care, so as not to damage the heating pipe;
8. During inspection or maintenance, it is found that the oil flowing out under the bearing should be wiped out to prevent oil from flowing into other parts to affect the normal operation of the machine;
9. Do not operate more than one person when debugging the equipment. The operator must ensure that no one touches the moving parts;
10. Every time you turn on the machine, wipe off the surface dust of each roller, and check whether the surface of each roller of the machine is clean. If the machine malfunctions or abnormally sounds, you should analyze the cause and give it a rule.【Laminating Machine Supplier 】The standby device can continue to use after everything is normal. machine;
11. When the machine is scrubbed, it should be turned on at a low speed. It should be scrubbed in the correct position to prevent the cloth in the hands of the two rollers from being rolled.
12. It is strictly forbidden to place any tools, devices and sundries on the machine;
13. The machine used for new installation should be strengthened to lubricate the machine. Do not use the machine quickly during the running-in period of the machine drive.
1. The sensing element of the temperature controller uses the thermocouple to detect the temperature. Due to the influence of the installation location and the surrounding air temperature and external airflow, the accuracy of the temperature measurement has a large error, which is indicated on the thermometer. The temperature is relative temperature, and the temperature should be selected according to the actual processing experience and the indicated value of the reference thermometer;
2. The site must be supervised when the machine is warmed up;
3. It is necessary to check whether the electrical facilities are in good condition before starting the machine;
4. The safety accessories such as protective covers and plates in the machine must be inspected 【 Film Lamination Machine 】before starting the machine to ensure that they are in good condition and are not allowed to be dismantled at will;
5. When the machine is running, it is forbidden to penetrate the fingers into the two rollers to avoid the hand. The temperature of the press roller of the machine is high. Do not touch the hand to prevent burns. When scrubbing the machine, start it at low speed. It should be scrubbed in the correct position to prevent two rolls. Inside the belt, the cloth in the hand;
6. When replacing the filter screen and adjusting the die and scraping the die, the gloves must be worn. If it is working, it is forbidden to wear gloves.
7. It is strictly forbidden to play bare-chested, shorts, skirts, dresses, etc., must wear tight clothes to work;
8. If there are plastic leakage materials, paper scraps, etc. above the composite roller, 【 Automatic Laminator 】 it should not be removed directly by hand, and should be drawn by means of plastic rods, small wooden sticks, etc.;
9. When cleaning the wrap film on the composite roll, it must be stopped;
10. When unloading, be sure to unload the air pressure system, separate the pressing roller from the rubber roller in time, and loosen the scraper and the pre-pressing roller to prevent the two rollers from being damaged by long-term deformation;
11. When the machine is repaired and inspected, the main power switch of the machine should be turned off. The electrical system of the machine should be well insulated to prevent moisture. When the machine is stopped, the power should be cut off to prevent accidents.
12. It is strictly forbidden to place any tools, devices and sundries on the machine. The working air gap of the rubberizing roller and the rubberizing roller is very small. When any hard object is pressed into the surface of the rubber roller, 【 Lamination Machine Manufacturer 】it will leave a crater on the rubber. Depression or crack. Lighter requires a longer period of natural elastic recovery, and the heavy one directly scraps the rubber roller;
13. Pay attention to electrical leakage and injury. Every employee should be aware of the method of urgently cutting off the main power supply. It is not clear that they are not allowed to work;
14. The machine used for new installation should be strengthened to lubricate the machine. Do not use the machine quickly during the running-in period of the machine drive.
Classification of printing methods based on the relative position of the graphic and non-graphic areas on the plate (1) Letterpress printi...